Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

So Much For Holding Saudi Feet To the Fire...

US President George W. Bush (L) holds hands with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz. World oil prices fell following comments from OPEC kingpin Saudi Arabia that it could increase output in the face of higher global demand.(AFP/Jim Watson)
(AFP, 2005)


Oh yeah I tell you somethin'
I think you'll understand
When I say that somethin'
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand

Oh please say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now, let me hold your hand
I want to hold your hand

The Beatles, "I Want To Hold Your Hand", 1964



U.S. President George W. Bush is embraced by Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Abdullah (R) as Bush welcomed the Crown Prince to his ranch in Crawford, Texas, April 25, 2005. During his meeting with Crown Prince Abdullah, President Bush is expected to praise the kingdom's efforts to fight terrorism and seek its help in countering the economic threat posed by record oil prices.   REUTERS/Jason Reed
(Reuters, 2005)


Women not girls rule my world
I said they rule my world
Act your age, mama (not your shoe size)
Not your shoe size
Maybe we could do the twirl
U don't have 2 watch dynasty
2 have an attitude
U just leave it all up 2 me
My love will be your food
Yeah

U don't have 2 be rich
2 be my girl
U don't have 2 be cool
2 rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

Prince Not-Abdullah, "Kiss", 1986



Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook