Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Word Of The Day

Can you say, "train wreck," boys and girls? I thought you could.

Mr. Tyson meet Rev. Sharpton (midway through the story).

And what does Mr. Osbourne have to say about this odd confluence of events?

I’ve listened to preachers
I’ve listened to fools
I’ve watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you have the role

Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane
I’m going off the rails on a crazy train



Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook