Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Huffin', Puffin', Blowin' Your House Down...

Just because I need yet another spot to rest my blog hat...I'm hanging out in my former boss Arianna's neighborhood! Come check out my first undefined contribution (yes, a sort-of Social Security joke). Conservatives, don't be afraid to check the site out: Some good folks like Wall St. Journal editorial board member John Fund, National Review contributor and former Cheers writer Rob Long, economist Kevin Hassett among others will be hanging out with various lefty intellectuals and assorted princes and princesses of La-La Land.

Oh, for those paying close attention, I did indeed refer to Arianna as a "former boss." I did some freelance work for her in the fall of 1993. I then went on to work in her husband's DC congressional office for a year. Yes, this means that I have been employed by Arianna Huffington, Newt Gingrich and Rupert Murdoch -- not exactly your average Tom, Dick & Harry.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook