Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Weekend Comic Book Blogging

I'm in Annapolis this weekend attending my College reunion. Can't believe it's been, uh, XX years!! Where did all the time go? Anyway, blogging will be light, if not non-existent (though I am working on mega-post for Monday).

To tide you over (and to at least pay lip service to the end-of-week comic book entries that I thought would become a staple of this site), I decided to share a rather peculiar site. Since, RAGGEDTHOTS strives to be family-oriented, I can't exactly give the name of this site I'm otherwise recommending. Let's just say that a certain
Man of Steel isn't the good guy everyone has presumed him to be all these years!!

This is a nicely put-together site, with lots of funny captions for the various comic book covers.

Enjoy!!

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook