Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Here In My Car...

...where the image breaks down...
OK. I'm going to try this one last time, just so I don't (continue to) look like a complete idiot (see comments at previous post) when it comes to my knowledge of Madison Avenue's automobile messages. For clarity's sake:

Dodge: "Built Ram Tough"
Chevy: "Like A Rock"
Ford: "Built Ford Tough" and (historically) "Have You Driven A Ford Lately?"
Toyota: "We're destroying the U.S. car market, so who cares about GM, Ford or Any other American brands?"

Robert A George: "Have I Paid Attention To A Car Commercial -- Lately? Obviously Not."



Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook