Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Hate To Go Out On A Limb Here...

But McCartney looks set to lose an arm and a leg on his divorce from Heather Mills.

Given that estimates suggest he may lose as much as a quarter of his fortune in the proceedings, McCartney may find that all he REALLY needs is a good divorce lawyer!

Hope he's not stumped finding one.

On a mildly serious note, it's interesting that he didn't want to sign a pre-nup because it wasn't "romantic." Didn't it ever occur to him that, at his age -- and with four grown children -- the pre-nup isn't about him: It's about keeping his estate stable for the children he raised with Linda McCartney?

Romance doesn't factor into it, mate!


UPDATE: Janet -- one of my dearest friends, longest-suffering pun-victim and HUGEST Fab Four fan -- sends the following:

"Here are some other good ones floating around the Beatles boards:

She’s Leaving Home
Got to Get You Out of My Life
I Buried Paul (After she gets his money)
Freedom!
Heather’s Grabby Road"


I really like "Got to Get You Out of My Life"! However, I think I would have gone with "I Buried Paul (Under an Avalanche of Depositions)"

UPDATE II: The New York Post's cartoonist Sean Delonas weighs in.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook