Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Well, You Need A-O-L...

...to spell "asshole".

You've got customer service...from HELL!

UPDATE: This is not an isolated incident apparently. This blog prints a letter sharing her experience with AOL as she tried to cancel her recently deceased mother's account:
After explaining that my mother was killed in the accident, the rep told me that he was sorry that my mom was unhappy with the service. He then suggested lowering the number of hours per month to reduce the bill. I said "she was killed." The rep then said, "I understand what you are saying, I'm just trying to come up with a solution."

Well, at least this customer service rep didn't ask to speak to the woman's dad -- like the guy talking to Vincent Ferrari did.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook