Friday, July 07, 2006

 

A Blog...

...I should have mentioned some time ago is This Is What We Do Now.

It's got a very "smart-young-straight-guy-living-in-New-York-slice-of-life" sensibility, but with good humor.

The fact that I keep running into Larry at a random parties -- featuring people who have no other connection other than they know Larry and myself -- is fate telling me that I need to introduce Larry's blog to the readers of RAGGED THOTS.

While not as obsessed with politics as much as many of the entries on my blog roll, however, TIWWDN makes a good companion blog to my other
recent new favorite.

Technorati Tags: ,

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook