Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Hu? What? Where?

In about half an hour, your humble blogger shall be winging his way to China, on an information-gathering excursion with a few other journalists and truth-seekers.

I don't know what the blogging capabilities/obstacles (technological or political), but we shall see. Ideally, I'd like to take some pictures and post them -- and save the political analysis for when I get back!

In any event, I now leave this place in the more-than-capable hands of Ed and Mark!

Take care!

Technorati Tags:

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook