Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Mad Max Beyond Intoxication

TMZ.com is reporting that Mel Gibson's DUI arrest Friday included a profanity-laden outburst by "The Passion of the Christ" director.

According to the article:
"Once inside the [police] car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"
"

It is nice to see Mr. Gibson taking the time during his arrest to discuss world affairs with his arresting officer.

Someone should tell Mel that Jesus Christ was a Jew. He seems to have forgotten it.

UPDATE: For the "innocent until proven guilty" among you, Mel Gibson issued the following statement (from
CNN.com):
"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said, and I apologize to anyone who I have offended."

Technorati Tags:

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook