Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Happy Thanksgiving

Since many people are already on the road, heading to their holiday locations, I thought I would get the good wishes out of the way. Please travel safely.

For those of you dropping in here, let me know what you're thankful for this year! Of course, political developments and observations are allowed. However, keeping in the spirit of the moment, please keep the snark and partisan comments to a minimum!

UPDATE: Moved up to cover the actual holiday! By the way, it goes without saying that I am most thankful for my faithful readers and ever-opinionated Commenters that make this a lively and exciting place to hang out every day. I'm also thankful for Ed and Mark's sports posts that provide an all-important break from the at-times too-heavy political banter!

Technorati Tags:

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook