Friday, November 03, 2006

 

If I Were Living In...

1) Maryland: Michael Steele would get my vote for U.S. Senate. He's a smart man of integrity -- and far more independent and visionary than his critics or opponent would admit.

2) Virginia:
Jim Webb would get my vote for U.S. Senate. He's a war hero, a patriot, an author and not afraid to say what he believes -- regardless of which side of the political spectrum it might offend.

UPDATE: Reason editors give their picks. Interestingly, the two who live in Virginia share my leanings toward Webb.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook