Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Announcement & Open Thread

As a special gift to my loyal readers, your humble host will be somewhat sparse next week. Not completely absent, but I'm trying to get some work done on a broader piece. So in my stead (Ed will still be around to provide NFL coverage), I've asked iconoclastic contributor Madscribe to step up and toss a few mad bon mots into the RT stew. on issues of music and pop-culture, circa late-70s and early-80s, Madscribe and I are twin sons of different mothers.

I expect you all to give MS exactly the same respect and deference you've given me (poor guy).

Anyway, Madscribe will show up on Tuesday.

I may drop a few cogent points here and there over the weekend.

If you've got time -- in between last-minute shopping and wrapping -- toss a few Christmas-related thots down here.

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook