Friday, January 26, 2007

 

1984 (Give or take a couple of decades ...)

Madscribe:
Rock's most feisty band of internecine squabbling---outside of late-era Beatles, mid-80s Rolling Stones, or the Davies Brothers---have decided to give the Reunion Thang another go-round. Considering the duration of the last so-called reunion, I'd say buy your tickets FAST as this thing may only last four or five gigs. Apparently, Michael Anthony is on the outs this time, so be prepared for a Junior Van Halen practicing the four-string.

Anyway, below is the video that turned me into a Van Halen fan back in high school. The onset of senility being what it is, I didn't remember the midgets, or even the rest of Van Halen from this video when looking up the YouTube link. And I darn sure don't remember the surprise ending!!

I do remember David Lee Roth dressed as Napoleon arriving at the penultimate moment in a limo. Just shows I was never a fan of Van Hagar.


Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook