Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

Comedy Saturday

Since, we seem to be on a YouTube roll here this week, let me do my bit -- but with humor instead of music.

I finally got around to getting my "Laughing Liberally/Laughing With The Enemy" stand-up show from last summer in my hands and in uploadable form! This is a good synopsis with my best bits included and good stuff from a few of the other performers.

Enjoy:




UPDATE: The full "LL" DVD is available for purchase here. Please support striving comics, regardless of their ideology!


And here is the latest installment of the right-wing version of "The View," featuring my friend Julia Gorin's (who also pops up on the clip above). She and her chums take on the folks who take on Wal-Mart:

Labels: , , , ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook