Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Far Out Space Nuts (Snicker-less edition)

Madscribe:
Dagnabbit!! I was supposed to be concentrating on training this month. However, there are always too many events in the news not to laugh about. Furthermore, regular commenter Rob and I couldn't seem to agree on what song was appropriate for NASA's current dilemma. After a good night's sleep, I think I finally hit on the song that almost everyone can agree fits nicely with a Navy Captain/Astronaut that would drive 900 miles to allegedly harm a paramour rival.

Title inspiration here. Runner-up Record Here.

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook