Thursday, May 10, 2007

 

Mish-Mash

Regular RT fans might have noticed that things have been relatively quiet around here of late, with sporadic posting and no involvement of your humble host in the regular sparring in the Comments section.

There are a number of reasons for this. Primarily, most of this past week, I've been under the weather with some nasty bug that has allowed me to get to the day job, but that's about it. I've been wiped out most of the rest of the time, with little energy for this fine little exercise. A doctor put me on anti-biotics yesterday, but they haven't fully kicked in yet. I'll spare you further details since I don't want this to become Andrew Sullivan's blog (I kid, Andrew, I kid)!

In any event, I will likely not be back 100 percent until next week -- at which point, most of my time for the rest of the month will be devoted to moving! Yep, it's true: After eight years, I am departing the lovely borough of Brooklyn to move on up -- way up -- to the West side of Manhattan, Washington Heights, to be exact! It's a nicely sized one-bedroom pre-war pad, with enough space to carve out a home office.

I'm excited, though the headaches connected with moving -- the packing, throwing out, cleaning, etc. -- can be nothing less than depressing.

And, yes, there are other things going on too. But we'll leave those for another time.

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook