Monday, May 14, 2007

 

When The Smartest Guy In The Race...

...is also a ticking time bomb that could implode at any moment.

Ladies and gentlemen,
Newt Gingrich for president.

He will make the race quite interesting.


(By the way, consider this my latest and last disclaimer. For those who just dropped in from Pluto -- or a real planet: I once worked for Mr. Gingrich. I have no formal or informal current relationship with him. I hope to be as fair with a Gingrich candidacy as I am with the other aspirants to the GOP nomination -- except for you-know-who.)

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook