Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Open Thread

OK, I admit it. Other duties caused me to blow off the GOP debate last night. From the news stories -- and the commentary in the previous post -- it doesn't look like I missed that much. The Act of God/electric wiring glitch during Rudy's latest dissembling on abortion was kind of cool though (a very pro-life good friend of mine felt the need to text me the minute it happened).

Anyway, feel free to toss an idea or two in the Comments section. I'll try to chime in a little later in the day.

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook