Monday, July 16, 2007

 

The Catholic Libertarian

Maybe he e-mailed me and it slipped my mind, but I was still happily surprised to find that my old pal Anthony Calabrese is in the blogosphere (aside from occasionally dropping into the RT commenst section. Say hello to The Catholic Libertarian!

I first met Anthony back in DC in the mid-90s. I was working on the Hill and he was (I believe) working in a law firm. He eventually returned to his native New York and I followed not too long afterwards.

He's in Chicago now (how can you stand it, man?).

Anyway, a belated welcome to blogging, Mr. Calabrese!

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook