Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

Summer Distractiions

So, if you happen to be a TV addict, which I freely admit to being (admitting you have a problem is the first step) -- especially now that I have a DVR -- here's a list of some good summer options. I'm a watcher/fan of four of them: "Entourage", "Rescue Me" (a favorite from the beginning), "The Closer" (just got into it at the end of last summer) and "Flight of the Conchords" (a new HBO show).

A few other favorites:

Kyle XY (Mondays, 8 p.m., ABC Family) -- "Smallville" meets "The O.C." with this strange-teenager-with-odd-powers moves into middle-class home.

Burn Notice (Thursdays, 10 p.m., USA Network) -- former CIA operative gets canned and while figuring out why, he doubles as private detective.

Eureka (Tuesdays, 9 p.m., Sci-Fi Network, starts July 10)- a strange town populated by most of America's super-geniuses.

Yeah, I realize I am flying my geek flag in a major way. But that should hardly come as a surprise to long-time readers!

Labels: , ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook