Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Truth is no Stranger to Fiction

Madscribe.
Ed didn't post a "Friday Fun Link" today, so allow me. Actually, as a fellow Stephan Pastis admirer, I'm surprised Ed let the strip below get by him. If I didn't know better, I'd swear to God that RAG drew it. Any relationship between the drawn and actual commenters living or dead is probably not a coincidence:

More of the Greatest Comic Strip in the Known Universe, here.

Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook