Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

He's In!

Fred Thompson finally made it official Wednesday afternoon/evening.

So, should we care?

Frankly, I tuned in a bit late on Leno, but I didn't really see anything that "Wow"-ed me, but then again I'm a professional...cynic. Sadly, another two members of the exploratory committee didn't make it to the finish starting line.

Meanwhile, the rest of the GOP field debated in New Hampshire. I thought this headline on the event was rather interesting:

"Republicans, Paul Clash Over Iraq War."

Gee, all this time, I was sure Ron Paul was a Republican too. Guess I somehow got that wrong.

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook