Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

The New York Mets...

...suck.

Discuss.

UPDATE: In the interest of good sportsmanship, we should give the Philadelphia Philliestheir due. While the Mets lost games that they should have won against the Marlins and the Nationals, the Phils did the lion's share of the damage to the Amazin's by winning eight straight games against them in September. They are rightly NL East champs. I tip my cap to my colleague, Phillies Phanatic extraordinaire, Funky Pundit (who, strangely has yet to blog his team's big win; I think it's because he's getting seriously drunk).

UPDATE II: The New York Jets suck too. The Bills? The frickin' Buffalo Bills? You gotta be kidding me...

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook