Tuesday, December 18, 2007

 

Giddy Days Are Here Again

In a Comment thread in an earlier post, your humble host was accused of being "giddy" over the raucous uncertainty in the Republican nomination process. I plead guilty to that charge! I am this way, partly as a political journalist who loves a good story, but also because of my disaffection with the most of the GOP field.

Ed Morrissey at Captain's Quarters describes what could be the almost-better-than-sex result for folks like me -- "brokered convention"! Oh, I'm unconvinced that a brokered convention is automatically a bad thing for the party.

Bring it on!!!

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook