Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

Gritting & Bearing It

I was back on "GritTV" this week, hosted by Laura Flanders. Initially, I was told that they wanted to do a show with some of my "Laughing Liberally" friends, so they could combine politics and humor. I said sure.

Somehow, it ended up being about this week's upcoming "Netroots Nation" covention (formerly known as "Yearly Kos." As a conservative blogger, what do I know about that? Exactly.

Anyway, check out the fun and games. Highlight: Host Laura Flanders summarily dismissing my -- completely accurate, easily provable -- point that Republicans have historically had a greater percentage of small-contribution donors than the Democrats.

Oh well, at least, my suit, shirt and tie combo looked damn good!

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook