Saturday, April 04, 2009

 

Boulder Bound

So,  for the second year in a row, I'll be spending the week in Boulder, Colorado, for the Conference on World Affairs discussing great things and small. For those people in the area, these are the panels where you can find me.  

My Monday panel is called "Rebranding Republicans: Don't Misunderestimate Us." There's another event later in the week that also assesses the current and future state of the GOP.  So, if any RT readers have serious/semi-serious policy suggestions or strategic ideas that the Republican Party might want to adopt, let me know -- either in the comments section or e-mail me at robert.ageorge-at-gmail.com.

Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook