Monday, April 13, 2009

 

Return From Boulder

After a fascinating week in Boulder, Colorado, attending the Conference on World Affairs, I'm back in New York City. As much as the Rocky Mountains are beautiful, it's always great to be home.

For those interested in my adventures, I'll have a quick wrap-up in a little while. In the meantime, my panel on "Rebranding Republicanism: Did They Misunderestimate Us" aired on C-SPAN. You can check it out online right here.

Thanks to my favorite -- and longest -- online stalker, Rob (AKA, Rodak) for nudging me to get back to posting!

Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook