Wednesday, March 17, 2010

 

A Ragged Tweet

Apologies for the sporadic updating of late. No, I haven't been kidnapped or been completely lain low by a late developing swine flu. While the outside worldhas been inserting its nose in a more vigorous manner recently, that shouldn't be an excuse. I need to figure out ways to get my varied virtual life into a more coherent focus. As some of you may know, I am rather active in the social media world with a presence in Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc. Since those venues allow an almost 24/7 updating of my thoughts, ideas and adventures, it makes sense to inform my RT readers what I'm up to on a much more regular basis than I've been doing recently. 


Thus, to the left, please note a Twitter widget. If you're on Twitter, feel free to follow me. If, however, you're not, you can check my 140-character witty asides right on ye olde RAGGGED THOTS.   

Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook