Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Dawn Summers Sends Some Love

A mini-review of this week's comedy show.

By the way, one of Dawn's commenters -- Ken Wheaton, who drops by here occasionally -- claims that the Dick Cheney "gangsta" line was his! I must protest. I'm pretty sure I can remember the exact moment that line came into my head -- and it was within 24-48 hours after Cheney's victim "apologized."

Besides, Ken killed his blog, where his line would have allegedly appeared! The burden of proof is on him!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook