Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

They Grow Up So Fast!!!

Imagine a parent going out of town for a couple of day only to return home and find out one of the kids had moved out on his own.

Well, that's how I feel.

Somehow, while I was heading back from the West Coast, my long-time stalker fan and commenter, "Rob" from the great state of Ohio, decided to make his own mark on the blog world! Seriously, Rob started communicating with me some seven years ago when I was a regular contributor to the early National Review Online site (I think I saved a few of Rob's e-mails)! I always enjoyed reading Rob's stuff; even though he was on the left, he felt it important to engage folks on the major conservative site in a manner above you-psycho-fascists-need-to-be-executed-right-now. Then, Rob became an early member of the RT cross-ideological "regular irregulars" in the Comments section.

And now, he's taken the next step.

Madscribe mentioned it yesterday in in his "Retro Record" post, but as the blog proprietor, I wanted to make it official: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Rodak Riffs!

Rob seems to be leading with his intellectual/philosophical (and musical) side on RR, but I have a feeling that some of the acerbic political viewpoints that we've all come to know and love will slip in at some point. (
And, how nice -- he used a very familiar blog template!)

Congrats, Rob. "Dad" is very proud (Oh, and I assume that this means that, unlike when I asked last summer, you might now be more open to guest-blogging here at RT at some point in the future)!

Labels:


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook