Sunday, May 11, 2008

 

Arab-Americans Blowin' Up!

...in stand-up comedy (of course! What the heck did you think I meant?)!

Good documentary on Arab-American comics finding their voices in a post 9/11 world premieres
tonight (Sunday) on PBS as part of the America At The Crossroads series. Check local listings, as the saying goes.

I've been fortunate to share the stage with both
Dean Obeidallah and Maysoon Zayid. I may not agree with all their politics, but they are very funny. That's Dean in my "Laughing With The Enemy" You Tube clip.

Check out the documentary if you get the chance.

Labels: , ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook