Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

Showing My True Grit

So, I ventured into the belly of the lefty beast earlier this week to tape an episode of Grit TV, hosted by Laura Flanders, taped in the Air America offices (my second trip to the building in 10 days). It's another "media analysis" program -- though solely on the Web. As one might expect, it's point of view is left-of-center, so I was paired with a Huffington Post editor and a liberal economics writer. See the results here:

Labels: , ,


Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook